If you are also doing a job and your provident fund is deposited, then happy news has been issued by the government for all of you. Let us tell you, the Employee Provident Fund Organization has sent 8.5% interest to 22.55 crore employees in their provident fund account for the financial year 2020-21. The Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) itself has given this information through a tweet. Any employee who wants to check his balance can check his balance through his mobile and computer. If you burn then you know the process of checking balance-
EPFO balance can be checked in 4 ways
Let us tell you that you can check your Provident Fund interest money in four ways.
1. Check Balance Through Online Mode
- To check balance through online mode, you have to visit the official website of EPFO http://epfindia.gov.in .
- Here you have to click on e-passbook on the home page .
- After that, to complete the login process on the new page , you have to login by filling the UAN number, password and captcha code .
- As soon as you click, you have to select the member ID on the new page .
- After which you can check your balance on e-passbook.
2. Check Balance Through Missed Call
To check PF money, you have to make a missed call on 01122901406 from your registered number. Now you will get all the information of PF on your mobile through the message of EPFO on your mobile. Through the missed calls, you will be able to check your PF balance only when your UAN, PAN card, and Aadhar card are linked with your registered number.
3. Through UMANG App
First of all download the UMANG app from your Google Play Store. After that open it. Now click on EPFO. You have to click on Employee Centric Services on the new page. Now click on View Passbook. Here you enter the UAN number and password. After which you will receive OTP on your registered mobile number, fill it in the box. After all the process is completed, you will be able to check your PF balance.
4. Check Balance Through SMS
If you want to check PF balance through SMS, then for this your UAN number must be registered with EPFO. Only then you will be able to get information through messages. Also, you EPFOHO this number by typing 7738299899 will send. You will also be able to know your balance in all these languages like English, Punjabi, Hindi, Marathi, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Bengali. You will be able to know PF balance only when your UAN, bank account, PAN, and Aadhaar are linked.