Madhya Pradesh Tribal Affairs and Schedule Caste Welfare Automation System (MPTAAS)) – Scholarship is provided by the Madhya Pradesh government to the tribal and scheduled caste students of the state who are unable to get quality education due to their weak economic condition.
Madhya Pradesh is such a state in the country, where every fifth person is from the Scheduled Tribe category. MP. The population of scheduled tribes in the state is about 153.16 lakh (according to the 2011 census) which is about 21.10 percent of the total population of the state, for the welfare and development of these sections, about 21.10 percent of the Madhya Pradesh plan is set aside under the scheduled tribe sub-plan.
Provision has been made. For the development of scheduled tribes, the department controls the plans prepared by various development departments and the budget to be set for those plans. Madhya Pradesh Tribal Affairs and Schedule Caste Welfare Automation System (MPTAA) s) There is such an option for the students of the state which provides the right of education to the scheduled caste, tribe students of the state of Madhya Pradesh. Scholarship to Tribal Castes by this department of Madhya Pradesh(MPTAAS) is provided which provides opportunity to all these students to advance in the society by taking advantage of education
|Department||Tribal Welfare Department|
Implementation of plans, policy formulation and programs for holistic development of tribals
|beneficiary||SC/ST students of Madhya Pradesh|
Purpose of Madhya Pradesh Tribe Affairs and Schedule Caste Welfare
Madhya Pradesh Tribal Affairs Department is a major department of MP State Government. The work of development of Scheduled Castes / Tribes and protecting their interests is being done by this department. For the conduct of this work, the department is running many schemes for the welfare of the tribal class along with their educational and economic and social progress, as well as the tribal planning program and special component plan by the department for the welfare of various development departments. Along with playing the role of coordination, it is also doing the work of provision of budget related to the schemes. The main objectives of MPTAS are as follows:-
- Policy formulation and implementation of plans for the development of backward tribes
- Especially by uplifting the backward scheduled caste/tribe group and bringing them at par with other classes.
- Implementation of education related schemes on top priority for the educational upliftment of tribal classes.
- To provide proper place in the courses to the traditional culture of the tribe. To bring the Human Development Index of particular backward tribes at par with the Human Development Index of other tribes.
- To provide special means for economic development through employment and self-employment schemes through various schemes.
- To bring the Human Development Indices of Tribal Areas at par with the Human Development Indices of Non-Tribal Areas.
- Policy formulation and implementation of plans for the development of backward tribes.
- To conduct programs related to tribal development and tribal projects smoothly.
- To develop qualitative and technical education among the tribals.
- To work for social security of tribals and protection from their exploitation.
- Keeping in view the interests of the tribe, protecting their interests.
The purpose of the scholarship given by the Department of Tribal Affairs and Scheduled Castes
The purpose of the scholarship offered by MPTAAS is to provide equal opportunities to the students of backward and reserved classes who are financially weak. Through the scheme, students from economically weaker sections can get a good education if they are selected as award winners. Students who wish to take advantage of this scholarship, those students have to comply with certain set demands. Before starting the process of application, it is necessary to go through the eligibility criteria. Before filling the application form, the applicant should Along with all the information given in the form, all the conditions given have to be read carefully. If any error is found in your application form then your application may get canceled. The following eligibility criteria are required to get MPTAAS scholarship:-
- The applicant student must be a native of Madhya Pradesh .
- Only SC/ST reserved category students can apply for this scholarship .
- Neither of the guardian of the applicant should be employed or employed in a government department .
- The family income of the applicant student belonging to the Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe applying should be at least 6 lakhs per year .
- Madhya Pradesh Tribal Affairs and Automation System (MPTAAS) MP Tribal Scholarship is specially given to students of class 11th, 12th as well as students pursuing college and PhD .
- Those students who wish to make their career in the field of medical science or engineering. He will also be eligible for this scholarship.
Documents Required for MPTAAS
While applying for the Madhya Pradesh Tribal Affairs Automation System (MPTAAS) scholarship, you need to submit some important documents to prove your eligibility.
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar Card (Student and Guardian)
- Previous class pass certificate/mark list
- TC (Transfer Certificate)
- Income Certificate (Income Certificate) etc.
MPTAAS Scholarship Online Registration –
To get the Tribal Welfare Department Scholarship, the application form has to be submitted after fulfilling the eligibility criteria. The process of applying for SC / ST Welfare Department Scholarship is completely online and you will not have to deposit any application fee for this. With the help of the steps given below, you can easily fill the application form.
- The earlier official website MPTAAS www.tribal.mp.gov.in and enter your user ID, password and the CAPTCHA code.
As soon as you click on the new beneficiary profile registration, a new page will open in front of you, in which you will have to enter your information. Personal details like ( name, date of birth, father’s name, gender, address, mobile number, marital status, email address, caste certification information, caste certificate number) , caste and overall, income declaration ), Indigenous declaration, Profile review
- After filling all the details, make sure to check the information entered by you.
- If the information entered by you is correct then you can submit your form.
Computerization Project to Bring Transparency by MPTAAS
Many types of projects are operated by this department, in order to keep transparency in the operation of these projects, it has become necessary that these schemes should be made online so that the benefits of the schemes can be reached to the people in time. For this purpose computerization project has been started by the department which is named as MPTAASC. Beneficiaries can take advantage of various departmental projects by registering themselves sitting at home with the help of this.
Some FAQ MPTAAS Application
What is the full form of MPTAAS?
The full name of MPTAAS is
Madhya Pradesh Tribal Affairs Automation System.
What is the purpose of MPTAAS?
To develop technical and quality education among the tribals and to provide them social security. To provide equal opportunities to the students of those backward and reserved classes who are financially weak.
How is the MPTAAS Education Portal useful?
You need to visit the education portal of MPTAAS to get information about the scholarship.
This portal provides you information about scholarship scheme and provides you information about new updates happening in scholarship.
MPTAAS Scholarship is conducted by which department?
MPTAAS Scholarship is administered by the Tribal Welfare Department of Madhya Pradesh State, this scholarship is given to encourage education.
It comes under the post-matric scholarship scheme, which is given to the students belonging to SC/ST categories.
How to apply for scholarship?
For this you have to visit the official website of MPTAAS (Tribal Caste Welfare Department)
WWW.TRIBAL.MP.GOV.IN where you can register yourself.
Who can get the benefit of scholarship?
SC / ST category students will be able to get the benefit of this. It is not for general category students.