It is very important for you to know about Kaushal Satrang Vikas Yojana . In this article, we will tell you about this scheme, what are its benefits and how to apply for it?
Uttar Pradesh Kaushal Vikas Yojana by Yogi Adityanath on March 12 2020 has been started. The benefit of UP Kaushal Satrang Yojana 2022 will be given to those youths and girls who are unemployed and looking for a job or due to poor economic conditions or who are less educated and could not complete their studies due to some reason.
Nowadays there are many such youths who are educated but do not have a job, they can apply for employment through this scheme. To solve the problem of rising unemployment, the Uttar Pradesh government has launched the Uttar Pradesh Kaushal Strang Scheme 2022. This scheme is completely dedicated to the unemployed.
12 departments have been included in Kaushal Satrang Yojana, to take advantage of this scheme and apply for it, read this article till the end. In this article, information has been given about all the schemes of Kaushal Vikas Satrang Yojana.
UP Kaushal Satrang Yojana
Uttar Pradesh Kaushal Satrang Yojana is dedicated to remove unemployment of youth. Under this scheme, employment fair will be organized in which youth of any category can participate. An important decision has been taken to remove unemployment by skill development of 2.37 lakh youth through Uttar Pradesh Kaushal Strang Scheme 2022 .
Along with this, a mega job fair will be organized through district employment offices, youth of any class can participate in this fair and youth of villages and cities can participate in the skill development scheme, Kaushal Satrang Vikas Yojana.This is a very appropriate decision by the government for the lives of the youth and the problem of unemployment, which is needed by some person in every household, this scheme is very beneficial for all of them.
Many schemes have been kept under this scheme, which have been made to remove unemployment, in this article we will tell about all those schemes. The government is making full efforts for this scheme and a budget of Rs 1200 crore has been released by the government for the scheme.
Seven components of Satrang Skill Development SchemeUttar Pradesh Kaushal Satrang Yojana
|Start of plan||By Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Objective of the plan||Removing unemployment|
|Scheme name||Uttar Pradesh Kaushal Satrang Yojana|
Objectives of Kaushal Satrang Scheme
The objective of the skill development scheme is to remove the unemployment of young men and women. Along with the increasing population, unemployment is also increasing. Along with this, one person in every household is unemployed and through the efforts of the government, interested beneficiaries can take advantage of it.
Under this scheme by the Prime Minister, there is an immense effort to make the youth unemployment-free by 2022. This scheme has been started to make the youth bright.
The purpose of this scheme is that the youth/girls do not have to travel around the cities to find jobs and the youth/girls should not have to go out of their own village or city and get an opportunity to do jobs in their own state.
The objective of Kaushal Satrang Yojana is to provide vocational and skill training to the youth. To give effective effect to vocational training, youth will be trained in the training college. Along with this, many skill training centers will also be opened at the district level.
To help the youth to become self-employed. In the Youth Entrepreneurship Development Campaign of the Skill Development Mission unit, necessary guidance and assistance will also be given to the trained youth through this program from the year 2020-21 in starting their employment.
Seven components of Satrang Skill Development Scheme
- Chief Minister Youth Entrepreneurship Development Campaign (CM Yuva Hub Yojana) – Under the Yuva Hub scheme, self-employment schemes run by different departments will be brought together and 30000 start up units will be opened through trained youth through the scheme. A budget of Rs 1200 crore has also been kept.
- Chief Minister Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme – This scheme is the National Apprenticeship Promotion Development Scheme under the Skill Development Scheme, under this scheme the youth will also be given an allowance of Rs 2500 during training, out of which Rs 1500 is the National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAP). and 1000 rupees will be given by the state government.
- District Skill Development Scheme – Under the District Skill Development Scheme, a working committee will be formed at the district level under the chairmanship of DM, which will connect the unemployed of the district with the scheme and register the youth.
- Recognition of Prior Learning – Under this scheme, after skill mapping of traditional self-employed artisans, certificates will be issued to them so that their skills can be recognized.
- Kaushal Pakhwada at Tehsil Level – To take skill development schemes to the youth, Kaushal Pakhwada will be organized at Tehsil level which will be done through an LED van.
- Placement Agency – MoU was signed with three placement agencies to provide employment to the youths trained through the Satrang Kaushal Vikas Yojana to provide employment after training.
- Skill Development Training – A tie-up has been signed with IIT Kanpur, IIM Lucknow to provide skill development training to the youth, as well as the Health Department will train Arogya Mitras and the Animal Husbandry Department will train the cow rearers.
Important Documents for Uttar Pradesh Kaushal Satrang Yojana –
Here is a complete list of all the documents required to apply for Kaushal Satrang Yojana, keep the following documents ready with you before filling the application form:-
- It is mandatory for the youth to have Aadhar card or Aadhar registration number.
- Passbook of the applicant’s bank account.
- It is mandatory for the beneficiaries who will apply under this scheme to have their mobile phone number.
- It is mandatory to have a permanent residence certificate to apply.
- The beneficiary should have two passport size photographs.
- Marksheet of class 10th and 12th is required to apply.
Benefits of Kaushal Satrang Vikas Yojana –
To take advantage of this scheme , many important things have been told in the Uttar Pradesh Kaushal Strang Scheme , its details have been given in the list given below.
- Uttar Pradesh Skill Development Scheme will first remove the unemployment of the youth.
- Under the skill development scheme, we will get an opportunity to do a job in our own state or in our own village / city.
- The most important advantage of skill development scheme is that it can be availed by people of all classes.
- There are many schemes under the UP Skill Development Scheme.
- The skill development scheme will be made accessible to the people through employment fairs so that more and more people can participate in it and more and more youth can reach it.
- The benefit of the skill development scheme is also that whoever will apply for it, the money of the job that the youth will get will go to the bank account of the same person.
- Under the skill development scheme, youth passing through unemployment will get relief and there will be no need to wander for jobs.
- Under this scheme, from where you will do the course, that center will get you a job.
Eligibility related to Kaushal Satrang Yojana UP
For applying in Uttar Pradesh Kaushal Satrang Yojana, the applicant is required to fulfill the eligibility related to the scheme, only then he will be able to apply in the scheme, whose information you can get from here.
- The applicant should be a citizen of Uttar Pradesh.
- The beneficiary should not have any other job i.e. the person should be in the unemployment category.
- The age of the applicant should not be more than 35 or 40 years .
- For applying in Kaushal Satrang Yojana , it is necessary for the applicant to have all the important documents.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to have an account with the bank.
- Citizens of other states will not be eligible to apply in Uttar Pradesh Kaushal Satrang Yojana.
UP Kaushal Satrang Yojana Online Application
UP Government has not yet launched any website to apply Kaushal Satrang Yojana online , this scheme has been started by the UP government but has not yet started asking for its applications, as soon as the form will start filling, you will have to visit our website But its information will be available and all the information related to the Uttar Pradesh Skill Development Scheme application will be received in this article.
Questions / Answers related to Uttar Pradesh Kaushal Satrang Yojana
Who started Kaushal Satrang Vikas Yojana in Uttar Pradesh?
In Uttar Pradesh, Kaushal Satrang Vikas Yojana was started by Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath.
Documents to be used for Kaushal Satrang Vikas Yojana?
For Kaushal Satrang Vikas Yojana (Aadhaar Card, Permanent Residence Certificate, Bank Account, Mobile Contact Number, Two Passport Size Photos) is necessary.
Who can get the benefit of Uttar Pradesh Kaushal Satrang Vikas Yojana?
Any class of people can get the benefit of Uttar Pradesh Kaushal Satrang Vikas Yojana, such as those who have left their studies in the middle or are unemployed even after studying, they can also get the benefit of those who do not have a job.
What is the main objective of Uttar Pradesh Kaushal Satrang Vikas Yojana?
The objective of Kaushal Satrang Yojana is to provide vocational and skill training to the youth and to provide employment.
What is its eligibility for applying in Kaushal Satrang Vikas Yojana?
For applying under Kaushal Satrang Vikas Yojana, the applicant should be a citizen of Uttar Pradesh, whose age should not be more than 35 or 40 years, it is necessary for the applicant to have an account in the bank as well as it is also necessary to have all the necessary documents for the application.
How can I get the benefits of Kaushal Satrang Vikas Yojana?
To take advantage of Uttar Pradesh Kaushal Satrang Yojana, one has to contact the District Employment Office.
What are the seven schemes run under the UP Kaushal Satrang Vikas Yojana?
The seven schemes run under the UP Kaushal Satrang Vikas Yojana are as follows:
Chief Minister Youth Entrepreneurship Development Abhiyan (CM Yuva Hub Yojana), Chief Minister Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme, District Skill Development Scheme, Recognition of Prior Learning, Skill Pakhwada at Tehsil level, Placement Agency, Skill Development Training.
When will the application process of Uttar Pradesh Kaushal Satrang Yojana be started?
Uttar Pradesh Kaushal Satrang Yojana has been started, but you will have to wait a bit for applying in the scheme, because no website of the scheme has been released yet, as soon as the official website of the scheme is released by the government, its information We will provide you through our article, for this you can stay connected to our site.