Punjab Divyangjan Empowerment Scheme : The announcement of the launch of this scheme has been made by the Chief Minister of Punjab, Shri Amarinder Singh. Through this scheme, the Punjab State Government will provide many facilities to all the Divyangjans in their state, so that their life can be simplified. As you are aware that various schemes are being run for the differently abled in all the states of the country. To give further strength to all those schemes, this Chief Minister has announced the Punjab Divyangjan Sashaktikaran Yojana . Apart from this, 13 new facilities will also be provided to the differently-abled people of the state under Punjab Divyangjan Shaktikaran Yojana . Through this scheme, many benefits will be provided to Divyangjan so that they can become strong and self-reliant.
Punjab Divyangjan Empowerment Scheme 2021
Punjab Divyangjan Sashaktikaran Yojana was announced on 18th November 2020. This plan will have two phases. Under the first phase of this scheme, the schemes for the disabled already running in the state will be further improved and its implementation will be done more smoothly. At the same time, 13 new facilities will be started in the second phase of this scheme. These facilities which have not yet been received by the handicapped and are necessary for them. In this way some more new facilities will be introduced for them, which will make their life a little more simple.
Today we will tell you about Punjab Divyangjan Sashaktikaran Yojana in detail through this article . The benefits and all other necessary information related to this scheme will also be shared through this article. Please read our complete article to know more.
Punjab Divyangjan Sashaktikaran Yojana highlights
|scheme name||Punjab Divyangjan Empowerment Scheme|
|Related department||Minister of Social Security and Women and Child Development|
|initiated||Chief Minister Amarendra|
|Objective||Empowering Persons with Disabilities by|
providing them various facilities
|the profit||Divyangjan will become strong and self-reliant|
|Official website||Will be issued soon.|
Implementation of Divyangjan Empowerment Scheme Punjab
Phase 1: – As we have just told in this article that there will be 2 phases of this scheme. Out of which, in the first phase, various schemes for the disabled people already running in the state will be further improved. Efforts will be made to make all the schemes more effective and effective. Through Punjab Divyangjan Sashaktikaran Yojana , it will be ensured that the benefits of all the schemes reach the eligible persons. Also, all the beneficiaries should get full benefits. Apart from this, efforts will be made to eliminate the backlog of persons with disabilities in the fields of health, education and jobs etc.
Phase 2 : In Phase 2 of this scheme, some more facilities will be brought for the differently-abled. So that they can get a barrier-free environment and they can live in a better condition than before. It is the whole effort of the government that the life of all the differently-abled should be more convenient and comfortable so that they can live their life easily and happily. Let us know which new facilities will be given under this scheme.
- assistive device
- 5 days special holiday in a calendar year
- Empowerment of Students with Disabilities
- free education
- recreational activities
- treatment of disability
- Mobility aids
- home school for children with special needs
- State Award for Outstanding Work for Teachers of Disability Area
Objective of Punjab Divyangjan Empowerment Scheme
Punjab Divyangjan Sashaktikaran YojanaThe objective of the Punjab cabinet to bring this is to empower all the differently-abled people of the state. Through this scheme, various facilities have to be provided to all the eligible people so that there can be some improvement in their standard of living and at the same time they can live their lives easily. As we know that the life of Divyangjan is very difficult anyway, due to which they have to depend on someone or the other. From eating and drinking to all other essential tasks, they need support at some point or the other. Keeping this in mind, the state government has started this scheme with the aim of making their life easy and hassle-free. Efforts will be made to strengthen the schemes which are already running through this scheme so that the eligible person can take full advantage of them. Apart from this, some other facilities will be started as per their requirement. to make it more convenient for them
Benefits and Features of Punjab Divyangjan Sashaktikaran Yojana
- This scheme ( Punjab Divyangjan Sashaktikaran Yojana ) has been started for the benefit of all the differently abled people of the state.
- Through this scheme, the facilities already available to them will be further improved and at the same time every effort will be made to ensure that the eligible persons get the benefits through various schemes running in the state.
- Punjab Divyangjan Sashaktikaran Yojana was approved by the cabinet on 18 November 2020.
- This plan will have two phases. Through which the benefits will be provided to the eligible persons.
- In the first phase, it will be ensured by the government that the various schemes running in the state for the disabled are being implemented properly or not.
- Along with this, every effort will be made to make all these schemes better. And the benefit of this can be extended to as many people as possible.
- In the second phase of the scheme, there will be 13 new interventions for Divyangjan. Through this, the differently-abled will get some more facilities.
- Under this scheme certain facilities will be provided based on the needs of different aspects of the life of the differently-abled. Such as in the field of education, their job-related needs, health-related needs etc.
- Through this scheme, the state government is trying to create a barrier-free environment for all the eligible persons/divyangs of the state.
- Punjab Divyangjan Sashaktikaran Yojana will make the life of the differently abled simple and accessible.
- Efforts will be made to fill the backlog of Divyangjan in different areas.
Eligibility & Important Documents
To take advantage of this scheme, you have to apply under this scheme. To apply, you have to fulfill certain eligibility conditions as prescribed under the scheme. Along with this, you will also need some necessary documents. Here we are providing you the list of eligibility conditions and documents. You can check them here before applying.
- To apply under the scheme, the applicant must be a permanent resident of Punjab.
- The person applying must be handicapped.
- applicant’s aadhar card
- Ration card
- permanent residence certificate
- PWD Certificate
- Passport size photograph
- mobile number
Scheme application process
If you also want to participate under the Punjab Divyangjan Empowerment Scheme , then for your information, let us tell you that you cannot apply in this scheme right now. As of now no official website has been started for this scheme by the Punjab State Government. Nor has the application forms been issued for applying in this scheme yet. For this you will have to wait some more time. As soon as the application form or official website will be released, we will inform you all the necessary information about this scheme through our article. Till then please stay connected to our site. Also, you can read and search on our site for information related to various schemes running in the country.
Question and Answer related to Punjab Divyangjan Empowerment Scheme –
In which state/state Punjab Divyangjan Sashaktikaran Yojana has been started?
The Punjab State Government has announced to start this scheme for Punjab.
For whom the Punjab Divyangjan Empowerment Scheme has been brought?
The benefit of this scheme will be available to all the Divyangjans of Punjab.
What is the difference between Punjab Divyangjan Sashaktikaran Yojana and already running schemes?
Through this scheme, the already running schemes for Divyangjan will be made better and it will be ensured that more and more people can take benefit from them.
Along with this, an effort will be made to provide more facilities for the differently-abled in this scheme, which they have not yet got under any scheme.
When will the Punjab Divyangjan Empowerment Scheme start?
This scheme will be launched soon.
Whenever any information comes about this, we will inform you through our article.
What are the documents required to apply for the scheme?
Applicant’s Aadhaar Card, Ration Card, Permanent Residence Certificate, PWD Certificate, Passport Size Photograph, Mobile Number