How to Download Voter ID :- As you all know how important Voter ID is for us. It is the proof of our being Indian and it gives us identity. So friends , we will give you complete information about how to download voter ID online .
Voter ID is mostly useful during elections. In order to prevent fraud in elections, identity card cards are made to conduct elections freely. Useful in other important or government documents. Voter ID can be made only for those citizens who have turned 18 or above 18 years of age. Underage citizen is invalid to generate Voter ID.
voter id online 2022
According to the constitution in India, every man or woman above the age of 18 has a fundamental right to vote, in order to vote, a person must have his voter ID card. Voter ID is also known as a Voting ID card. If the name of the candidate is in the voter list and your voter ID card has not come or you have to add your voter card in any document, then you can download the voter card online from your laptop sitting at home. We will tell you how you can download your voter card online. The candidate can also get a voter ID by visiting CSC center near him.
Voter Card Online Download 2022 Highlights
|Voter ID operator
|Election Commission of India
|Preventing election fraud
|voter card benefits
|Benefits in the scheme run by the government
|Online and offline mode
|Age to generate Voter ID
|18 years or above 18 years
Benefits of Voter ID Card
- Voter ID card serves as an essential document in government scheme
- recognized to vote.
- Voter card acts as a residence certificate.
- Through Voter Card, citizens can get their right to vote and can choose their political party by using their own vote.
- Through this identity card, citizens can easily get all the rights.
- It is an essential document to prove the identity of the citizen, in which the information related to his name, address etc. is recorded.
How to download voter id online?
To download Voter ID, you can follow the process given by us. Here we have given complete procedure to download voter card online . How can you make your identity card through these steps given by us-
- First of all you have to visit the official website www.nvsp.in. As shown in the image below
- Now the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- After that you will have to create your login ID on the portal, here you will get the option of login / register .
- Here you have to click on Register option.
- The login form will open in front of you. Here you have to enter your mobile number. After this, you have to fill the given captcha code and click on the option of Send OTP .
- Now you will be asked if you have Epic no. Whether or not you have to tick. Then you will get Epic no. And enter the email id and confirm the password by filling more password. After that you have to click on Register option.
- Now you have to click on the option of e-Epic Download on the home page. As you can easily see in the image given below-
- The login form will open in front of you.
- Here you have to fill the username and password and fill the captcha code and click on the login option.
- Now a new page will open in front of you. Here after this you will get Epic no./ reference no . You have to tick the one you want to search by. Now you have to get Epic no. After filling the state, you have to select it and click on the search option.
- Now your Voter ID will appear on your screen.
- In this way your process will end.
How to Download Identity Card PDF?
If you have not received your voter ID card even if you lost your voter ID or your name has appeared in the voter list, then we are going to tell you how easily you can download voter ID card online. For this follow our given steps-
- Candidates first visit the official website of National Voter List www.nvsp.in.
- After that the home page of the website will open in front of you.
After opening the home page, you have to click on Search in Electoral Roll .
After clicking on Electoral Roll a form will open on your screen with a new page.
- You have to select your name, age, date of birth, your state, district, assembly constituency, father or husband’s name, gender in the form, the name of your area on the map, and you will have given a 6 digit captcha code below. Fill it and click on the search button. Enter the correct information in the form.
- After that candidates will enter the next page you have to click on View Detail on it.
After clicking on the view detail, you will have your voter ID card in front of you.
- Now candidates can download their voter ID card and print it out.
If the candidate already has voter ID number then he can easily download his voter ID card –
- Firstly candidates visit the National Voters’ Official Portal .
- After that click on Electoral Roll .
- A link will appear on your screen. Identity card no . Click on Search by . As you can easily see in the below picture –
A form will open on your screen, you will have to enter your voter ID number in that form, after that choose your state and enter the captcha code, after that click on the search button.
Your Voter ID will be on your screen. You can download your voter certificate.
Information entered in Voter ID card –
Here we are going to tell you about what information is entered in Voter ID. You can get this information through the points given below.
- Voter’s name
- voter’s signature
- Father’s/or Husband’s name
- residence address
- date of birth
- A hologram marked by the government.
What is the purpose of creating Voter ID?
As you know how important Voter ID card is for us. This is a government certificate, with the help of which we can take advantage of all government facilities. And at the same time, we can give the right to vote only through Voter ID card. In which you can objectively select the leader of your choice. And many such government schemes are started by the government, through which you will get the benefits of the schemes, you have to submit some certified documents through which the government gives you benefits. That’s why we need to have Voter ID. You can also make your other attested documents through Voter ID.
Along with this, now you can apply online to download Voter ID from home sitting at home. You can download Voter ID only if you have applied for Voter ID.
How to Check Voter ID Card Status?
Attention candidates, here we are going to tell you the step-by-step process to check voter ID card status. This process is as follows –
- Candidates first click on National Service Voter Portal.
- After that you have to click on Track Application Status.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- In that you have to enter your reference number
- After entering the reference number, you have to click on Track Status.
Documents required for making Voter ID card-
Applicants will need some important documents to get their Voter ID generated. On the basis of these documents, you can apply for a voter ID card. These documents are as follows –
- One passport size photograph of the applicant
- mobile number
- Aadhar Card
- If you are creating your voter ID for the first time, then for this you will first have to provide age proof.
- Photocopy of you driving license, electricity bill, water bill, bank account passbook as your address proof.
How to Apply Voter ID Card Online?
If you are above 18 years and you have not yet made your Voter ID card, then we are going to tell you how you can apply for your identity card sitting at home. We are telling you some steps to apply. Candidates can follow our given steps.
- Firstly visit the official website of the candidate voter list www.nvsp.in.
- After that the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- Here you have to click on Login Register .
- And now you have to create your account.
- After creating an account, you have to login at the bottom .
- A new page will open on your screen.
- You have to click on Fresher Enrollment .
- After that fill all the necessary information asked in the form.
- Now you click on the submit button.
- If you wish, you can also print the application form.
Your identity card will reach your given address after about 1 month.
How to download voter id from mobile?
If you do not have a laptop then you can also download your voter ID from your mobile. For this the candidate must have an Android phone. First of all, the candidate should install or download the voter ID card app by going to the Play Store. After going to the official website of the candidate voter, click on Search in Electoral Roll, after that the form will appear in front of you, you have to give all the details of the information asked in that form. And finally download it.
Some questions and answers related to Voter ID card Download Kaise Kare 2022
Why is it necessary to make an identity card?
By creating Voter ID, a citizen can cast his vote so that the elections in the country can be conducted in a fair manner. And we can get benefits in government schemes by the government.
When can the candidate generate his identity card?
On attaining the age of 18 years, the candidate can make his/her identity card.
Candidates who are below 18 years of age cannot apply for their identity card.
What are the documents required by the applicant to generate his identity card?
The applicant will need these necessary documents to make an identity card.
Such as- Aadhar card, passport size photo, residence proof, mobile number, etc.
What should a candidate do if the identity card is lost?
In case of loss of Voter ID, candidates can download their Identity Card or Voter ID online by visiting the Voter Service Portal.
What are the facilities a candidate can avail on the official website of Voter Seva?
You can download voter ID on the official website of Voter’s Service, along with this you can apply for voter ID sitting at home in online mode and check the status of your application.
What is the official website of National Voters’ Service Portal?
The official website of Voter’s Service is www.nvsp.in. We have provided you the link of this website in this article.
Who is the operator of Voter ID?
The operator of Voter ID is the Election Commission of India.
What is the helpline number associated with voter service?
Candidates can call on the toll free number given below to check the status of their Voter ID or to check the verification, or in case of any other issue.
Toll Free Number – 1800111950
In this way the candidate can download his voter ID online. If you are also above 18 years, your voter card is not yet made or you have any problem related to it, then you can send us message in the comment box, we will probably try to solve your problem.